Members of the AFCCA receive a special offer to SAVE $100 on the Cremation Innovations Summit, Sept. 28, in Las Vegas.
You can learn all about the event here:
At the summit, you’ll learn how to:
• Leverage technology to reach more families that prefer cremation.
• Become your community’s expert on alkaline hydrolysis.
• Design meaningful and personalized services for cremation families.
• Determine if it’s financially feasible to invest in a crematory project.
• Communicate better with cremation information seekers.
Speakers at the summit include:
- Welton Hong, founder of Ring Ring Marketing, will provide a marketing roadmap to turn website clicks into actual dollars.
- Nectar Ramirez, director of customer training at Batesville, will explore how to help cremation information seekers.
- Larry Stuart Jr., founder of Cremation Strategies & Consulting, will answer the difficult questions you need to ask when deciding whether to invest in a crematory project.
- Samantha Sieber, vice president of research at Bio-Response Solutions, will share accurate information on how alkaline hydrolysis works – and how to answer questions about and perhaps even offer the option.
- Erin Whitaker, vice president of business development at Foundation Partners Group, will reveal lessons her company has learned in offering families food and drink at hundreds of funeral gatherings and receptions.
The Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice has approved the summit for 6 hours of continuing education.
Guests can enjoy a special $99 per night room rate at the Palms Casino Resort & Spa, where the summit will be held.
Our early-bird offer expires Aug. 30, so be sure to sign up by then to get our very best price.
Members Log-in to Receive Discount Code