2022 Awards in Excellence
Each year at the AFCCA Annual Convention, we honor individuals and locations that exemplify the Arizona, Funeral, Cemetery and Cremation Association Mission Statement:
“…to ensure that those who require our services receive the highest degree of professional services available. AFCCA promotes continuing education, high ethical standards, and advocacy for families and professionals in the death care industry.”
Thank you is the most motivating message in any language. We feel that annual recognition is the tailwind that moves the Funeral Service Profession forward and creates our future leaders, movers and shakers. This is your chance to nominate your colleagues (or yourself), a staff member and/or location that you feel are professional, ethical, and compassionate towards families they interact with.
We will honor the winners of each category with an award during a ceremony on Thursday, June 9th. All winners and nominees will be notified and invited to attend.
- Funeral Director Award in Excellence (Any licensed funeral director )
- Associate Award in Excellence (Any employee of a funeral home, cemetery or crematory)
- Firm/Establishment Award in Excellence (Any licensed funeral home or crematory or active cemetery )
- Supplier Representative Award in Excellence (Any employee of a company that provides products/services for the Funeral Service Profession)
- Nominees must be a member of AFCCA in order to be selected
- Nominees must be located in the state of Arizona, with the exception of Supplier Representative who must serve the state of Arizona.
- Each nomination must be detailed in how they exemplify the AFCCA Mission Statement
- Each nomination must have one letter of recommendation
- Nominees should not have one the award in at least seven years.
- Self nominations are permitted.
Deadline to Nominate is May 20