- 7:30 AM – Breakfast and Registration (Don’t forget to sign up for the Backhoe Rodeo!)
- 8:00 AM – Welcome & Introductions • Dan Salter, General Manager Sunland Memorial Park
- 8:15 AM – “Turf Management on a Budget” • Kai Umeda, U of A Turf Management Group
- 9:00 AM – Supplier Introductions • Steve Handley, Handley Precast Systems
- 9:15 AM – “You’re Fired” (HR Employee Management Procedures) • Art Bias, Human Resources Director for SCI
- 10:00 AM – Break
- 10:30 AM – “The Perfect Graveside Set-up” • Steve Handley, Handley Precast Systems
- 11:15 AM – Invention Presentations
- 12:00 PM – Lunch • Catered by Wild Bunch Catering, Sponsored by Sunland Memorial Park
- 1:00 PM – “Are You Sure That’s the Right Spot?” • David Walker, General Manager Greenwood Memory Gardens
- 2:15 PM – Prize Drawings
- 2:30 PM – Closing and Awards • Dan Salter
Breakfast and Lunch Included with Registration!
Suppliers can participate in the 2017 Maintenance Seminar by setting up a product display table. There are two options available:
- Vendor Table: Includes your logo listed in the event program, six foot table, two chairs and meals for two.
- Premium Vendor Table: Includes 1/2 page ad in event program, table-top tent displaying your logo during lunch, six foot table, two chairs and meals for two.
- Additional lunch tickets can be purchased for $25
Prepare for the Competition(s) of the Year:
A Fan Favorite! Test your backhoe skills by navigating an obstacle course… winner takes it all!
Have you thought of a gadget, tool or technique that could make your job easier on the grounds? Show off your Edison abilities and enter your idea in our Invention Competition to win a cash prize!