Look who the Foundation for Children helped in January!
Sunnyside Unified School District in Tucson:
- Los Amigos Elementary, Tucson: two students, both the age of 7, received vision services
- Sierra Middle School: a student, age of 14, received vision services
- Sunnyside High School: Three students, ages of 15, 17 and 18, received vision services and new glasses
Saddle Mountain Unified School District, Buckeye
- Tartesso Elementary School: A student, age of 12, received vision services
Dysart Unified School District
- Marley Park Elementary, Surprise: A student, the age of 7, received vision services.
Thank you to all of our dedicated board members, volunteers and especially our volunteer school nurse for making grant requests like the ones above possible
Working together through fundraisers and creating awareness, we can continue helping children in our communities.