Deadline to apply for an open seat is April 30, 2017!
The AFCCA is constantly looking for new talent, thoughts on the industry and emerging leaders. If you are interested in becoming more involved with the association, please apply for a board seat in the upcoming election.
Those who choose to be considered for an elected leadership role with the AFCCA will be working on behalf of the Association on projects and initiatives that benefit the greater good of the Funeral Industry in the state of Arizona. This includes:
- Listen to any ideas to improve the industry as a whole
- Review legislative issues that can affect all in the funeral, cemetery & cremation industries in Arizona and nationally
- Plan educational and certification programs for required CEU’s
- Assist with the organization of the Annual Convention opportunities for face to face relations with peers and providers
For the upcoming election, to be held at our Annual Convention in June 2017, we have the following board positions open:
- Two Funeral Board Director Seats
- One Cemetery Board Director Seat
We encourage all interested members to apply!
[nz_btn text=”Board Seat Application” link=”https://azfcca.org/board-of-directors-nomination/” target=”_self” icon=”” animate=”false” animation_type=”ghost” color=”blue” size=”small” shape=”square” type=”normal” hover_normal=”fill” hover_ghost=”fill” el_class=”” /]