For funeral home owners, funeral directors, sales associates and after care business owners, visibility and networking are key, but these are just a couple of the many reasons it’s a good idea to join a state funeral industry association. The Arizona Funeral, Cemetery and Cremation Association offers a wide range of opportunities that can lead to enhanced business relationships and, ultimately, greater success.
Here are 10 reasons why joining the AFCCA is well worth the time and investment:
- Access to education and training. Read industry news on our website, attend webinars backed by national organizations at discounted rates.
- Enhanced Benefits Programs. Use of the Ethics Committee for mediation purposes, access to the association’s lobbyist, legislative committees and public relations for the industry. Discounts from national organizations on music licenses and other necessities for your business.
- Access to membership directories. Only members will receive access to our online directory or can receive a printable directory of Firms in Arizona and Preferred Vendors.
- Competitive advantage. Taking advantage of association resources can help you earn and maintain an edge over non-member competitors, thanks to access to inside information and advanced training opportunities.
- Member Only Offers and Discounts. Our Preferred Vendors have the ability to offer specials, discounts and incentives within the online directory for members only.
- Access to certification and licensing programs. Attend our annual convention for CEUs, Cremation License Training twice a year, and the annual maintenance seminar – all at discounted member rates.
- Inside access to innovations and new developments. Your State Associations works hard to stay on top of new products, services and innovations within our industry, helping you maintain a competitive and informational edge.
- Opportunities to give back to the community. You can use your membership to share your knowledge with other member businesses and promote a stronger sense of community cooperation. Get involved with AFCCA Foundation for Children by attending fundraisers, organizing your own fundraiser, donating annually or serving on the Board of Directors.
- Networking opportunities. Perhaps the most important benefit of our association is the excellent opportunities to network with other professionals and entrepreneurs in your field.
- Improve the Industry in Arizona. All firm members have the opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors or volunteer for committees at events. We are always looking to those who work in the field to contribute ideas and insight that fit within the Mission of the AFCCA.