This is your chance to be a part of the exciting changes and growth of your association. All members of the association are encouraged to apply.
Those who choose to be considered for an elected leadership role with the AFCCA will be working on behalf of the Association on projects and initiatives that benefit the greater good of the Funeral Industry in the state of Arizona. This includes:
- Listen to any ideas to improve the industry as a whole
- Legislative issues that can affect all in the funeral, cemetery & cremation industries, members or not
- Educational and certification programs for required CEU’s
- The Annual Convention opportunities for face to face relations with peers and providers
Board members work with committees to develop stronger membership benefits and exciting sponsorship opportunities. There has never been a more important or exciting time to be part of the AFCCA as we work to expand and enhance all of our initiatives and member benefits!
Board service is extremely important. As a board member, you will be asked to participate in bi-monthly board meetings and given the opportunity to either lead or work on committees and task forces that may meet in person or via conference call.
For the upcoming election, to be held at our Annual Convention at The Boulders Scottsdale on June 5, 2019, we have the following board positions open:
- Two Funeral Board Director Seats (3-year Term)
- One Crematory Board Director Seat (3-year Term)
- Two Cemetery Board Director Seats (3-year Term)
Deadline for nominations is April 30