Review Draft Bill Here: https://www.azleg.gov/legtext/54leg/1R/bills/HB2694P.pdf
The AFCCA Board of Directors is in favor of this legislation.
Legislation to amend verbiage existing law that:
- Clarifies how funeral escort vehicles are required to be marked
- Puts licensing requirements on drivers under the Arizona State Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers.
- Adds in Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Policy Requirements
- Exempts non-profit organizations such as Patriot Guard Riders
- Sheriff’s Department is in support of this bill
- Click Sign On at top of page
- Login or create an account
- Click Request to Speak
- Click New Request on left hand side of page
- Type in HB2694 in Search Phrase
- Click Add Request
Bill was introduced to the house. Waiting to be assigned a committee. Week of February 18th is the last week to be heard by a committee.