Regional Field Marketing Associate
Remote anywhere in the United States
OpusXenta is a global technology company serving the death care profession and its suppliers, with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and North America. Our cloud-based solutions enable companies in the death care industry to manage their operations better, adapt to a changing market environment, and to build out their digital presence.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Regional Field Marketing Associate, who will assist in the development and delivery of our regional marketing and sales plans. The ideal candidate is highly practical and resourceful and has a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and fast changing business environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist Regional Managers in the delivery of regional marketing campaigns, including regional webinars, newsletters, advertising, demand generation, and more.
- Assist in the roll-out of global campaigns in your region, including promoting global webinars, executing surveys, and delivering campaigns-in-a-box. Assist in regional programs that drive new prospects.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of all in-person and virtual events from start to finish, such as coordinating schedules, scheduling speakers, sending giveaways, pre- and post-event marketing, and uploading and managing lead lists. Travel to events will be required.
- Help in production of physical event collateral, event banners, brochures, table tents, and swag in collaboration with our Global & Regional Marketing Team.
- Track all marketing programs and budgets in the region and provide regional and global management with regular status and performance updates.
- Update and maintain the company CRM.
- Assist regional sales teams with maintaining up to date collateral and proposal tools and provide tactical support for sales related tasks.
- Other tasks might be assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or event coordination
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Creative thinker capable of breaking down complex concepts
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong MS Office skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SF or CRM, SaaS, Webinars, Travel Coordination
- Experience working in the death care industry
- Able to work in a mobile and remote environment
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Some experience with marketing automation tools
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Location: Preferably residing within 25-30 miles of a major airport. A valid US work visa is required.
Visit us a www.OpusXenta.com to learn more about our organization.
Please send an interest email along with your resume to: LucyS@OpusXenta.com