OpusXenta is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager who will drive the development and delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, content and marketing campaign support. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and resourceful and has a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and changing business environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop a strong understanding of our solutions, the functionality they provide and the benefits they offer to our customers. Understand the needs, buyer journey, language and overall mindset of the death care industry, and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate with prospects.
- Create and execute compelling go-to-market plans to launch new products and achieve business goals. You will be instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy.
- Drive ongoing competitive and trend analysis to inform product and marketing roadmaps. Identify new types of product needs based on user research, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales and marketing to achieve business goals. Develop compelling audience-specific messages and partner with marketing programs management to deliver communications those messages to the market.
- Deliver, test and evolve a variety of content, such as messaging, guides, whitepapers, solution briefs, datasheets and other product collateral.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing to the death care industry
- Creative thinker capable of breaking down complex concepts
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong MS Office skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
We are a supporter of remote work and so the role is open to candidates at any location in the United States. You must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA – please do not apply if you are not.
Submit resumes via E-mail: Tammos@opusxenta.com