We are a venture backed, fast-growing and world leading software solutions company in the cemetery and funeral home markets. We deliver the most comprehensive suite of solutions available and have a solid base of blue-chip customers.
Your past experience in a cemetery or funeral home (or software provider to the sectors) would position you well for success in this role.
About the role:
We are a dynamic group of developers, designers, and consultants creating best of breed business software and websites for a diverse client base World Wide.
Ideally you are ambitious, creative, have a positive attitude and you have a penchant for logical thinking. Our team is self-driven, so we need people who can use initiative and strive toward innovative and expedient delivery. You would be team orientated but also capable of working autonomously.
Who Are You?
To be considered for this role you will have the following essential experience / skills:
- 5+ years experience working in the consulting industry providing ERP/CRM/SQL type solutions.
- Proven track record in personally delivering systems to client’s requirements and on budget.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business or other industry specific education.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience demonstrating sound problem solving and “out of the box” thinking.
- Ability to work in a team environment and also on your own, while meeting deadlines.
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude that has the ability to meet goals and a desire to achieve results.
- Experience in industry standard productivity tools and networks including Office 365, MS SQL, ERP Solutions, Marketing Automation, CRM.
Specific Job Activities
- Perform Professional Consulting, Pre-Sales and Business Management (“Services”) for the Company and the Service Provider
- Provide software consulting services to the Company’s customers
- Attendance at operational meetings.
- Assist with the ongoing improvement of the service delivery methodology and documents.
- Evaluating system requirements, solution development and proposing solutions.
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities
- Review new technologies and keep yourself at the forefront of developments in solutions delivering.
- Working with other team members in our global departments to meet organisational goals.
What we are offering:
- Full time Employment
- Competitive remuneration structure
- Exciting working environment
- Remote and working onsite client sites
- Generous professional development opportunities
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
a) How your skills and experience suit the role
b) Your most significant and relevant achievement.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Please email ColinW@opusxenta.com