We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to lead the Combo location Funeraria del Angel South Lawn in Tucson, Arizona. This is the opportunity to be part of the Dignity Memorial® provider network and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. For us, there is no greater responsibility than celebrating each life like no other and making a difference in the lives of people we serve.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Applicable state Funeral Director Licensure preferred
- At least five (5) years experience managing people and effectively managing budgets and expense control required
- Knowledgeable in Financial and Business acumen • Accountable for monitoring and achieving annual financial goals within Area of Responsibility (AOR)
- Responsible for transferring financial knowledge and how daily activities impact financial outcomes to location leadership to facilitate making appropriate sustainable business decisions
- Professional interpersonal skills as well as cultural sensitivity and tactfulness to interact with a variety of cultures and language barriers
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Mail, Word, Excel & Power Point
- Cemetery Management Experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Must bring great energy and dynamic entrepreneurial spirit to the role
- Believes In the Team Concept
- Must provide a premier level of client satisfaction that will satisfy the needs of every client family and which upholds the Dignity Promise.
- Believes and Is Able To Deliver World Class Service
Send résumé along with expressions of interest to: