|Position Title||Funeral Director/Funeral Arranger – Phoenix Memorial Park and Mortuary|
|Categories||Funeral Arranger, Funeral Director|
We are currently seeking an experienced, compassionate, team oriented, motivated and responsible individual to assume an open Funeral Director or Funeral Arranger position at Phoenix Memorial Park and Mortuary in Phoenix, Arizona.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
• Counsel with and coordinate desired arrangements with families and other third parties to carry out selected funeral, cremation and cemetery services.
• Maintain a complete knowledge and be able to present and explain the benefits, services and products offered to families in the Dignity Memorial packages.
• Assist client families with the selection of appropriate and desired merchandise and/or services ensuring that all options have been presented.
• Execute and finalize all financial arrangements for the purchase of merchandise and/or services and secure payment for such merchandise and /or services in accordance with company policy.
• Required to direct/assist & coordinate all types of funeral services, witness cremations and interments to the Dignity Promise Standards
• Drives performance improvement in JD powers and A.C. E. scores, achieving Dignity and Catering take up rate target goals.
• Willing and able to be involved in the community, promoting the Dignity Brand.
• Excellent communication skills; highly organized; self-starter that is able to work independently, but also with several individuals.
• Must be a team player and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to handle and care for decedents in a dignified manner.
• Must have the ability to receive and maintain privileged information in a confidential manner.
• Ensure all required paperwork is completed in a timely manner with a complete understanding of HMIS+ and Carepoint 2.0.
• Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft/Window based applications & internet browsing options. Must be comfortable learning and implementing new software.
• Must have a flexible schedule and a current valid Arizona Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
• Maintain composure and constructive relationships even under difficult circumstances.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Carmen Cozart, Location Manager at Carmen.Cozart@dignitymemorial.com
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
In accordance with SCI Company Policy, you must notify your immediate supervisor before applying for this position.