Resthaven / Carr-Tenney Mortuary has an opportunity available for a candidate who is detail-oriented, professional, and wants to be an integral part of an inclusive team environment. We are here to serve our client families and to nurture your skills and career through coaching and training.
Primary Role: Interacting directly with client families during their time of need and being responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Utilizing our premium customer-facing presentation tool, HMIS+ to present all available offerings to client families during funeral arrangement conferences
- Preparing appropriate documents required for arrangements and disposition
- Coordinating services and merchandise including: catering, flowers, and celebrants
- Setting up and directing funeral services
- Building professional relationships and following up with client families to ensure superior satisfaction
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid working knowledge of computers, MS Office, and email.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of compassion, integrity, and professionalism
- Detail oriented: must be flexible and able to set and change priorities throughout the day
- The ability to maintain an excellent understanding of all products and services offered to client families, while knowing the features and benefits of each
- Passion and drive to thrive as a team and as an individual
- Ability to receive feedback and grow through accountability and coaching
To learn more about how you can join the Resthaven / Carr-Tenney team of professionals, or for additional job details, contact: