Full-Time Funeral Director/Arranger
Green Acres Mortuary & Cemetery
We currently have an opportunity available for a Funeral Director/ Arranger at Green Acres Mortuary & Cemetery, located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This position offers a great opportunity for a qualified candidate.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Communication of features and benefits of all products and services offered to families, ensuring all options are presented.
- Advising and assisting client families in selecting funeral and/or cremation arrangements.
- Coordinating with company resources and other third parties to provide selected funeral, cremation and cemetery services.
- Executing and finalize all financial arrangements for purchases of merchandise, services selected by families, including securing payment in accordance with company policy.
- Ensuring that all required paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain necessary licensure and/or other certification to meet any local, state, or federal regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable company policies and procedures, and ensure that they are carried out at all times.
- Assist with set up and preparation of visitations, funeral and memorial services, receptions.
- Assist in transferring of cremated remains and packaging and preparation of urns/keepsakes.
Job Requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to display and act with compassion and empathy
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in directing visitations and services
- The ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with local organizations and churches
- Current valid Arizona Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and contact David J. Long, Location Manager
Email David.Long@dignitymemorial.com Office (480) 945-2654
In accordance with SCI Company Policy, all applicants must notify their immediate supervisor before applying for this position.