Website Gilbert Memorial Park Cemetery & Funeral Home
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will fill any role required in the grounds keeping / facilities maintenance function
- Verifies the locations of all interments or inurements are accurate.
- Assures that sites are prepared for services as expected by client families.
- Maintains existing memorials.
- In consultation with Location Manager, Office Manager and other staff, schedules and delegates work assignments to meet client family wishes.
- Maintains proper inventories of equipment, supplies and merchandise.
- Assures that all equipment is cleaned and properly maintained.
- Work indoors and outdoors during all seasons and weather conditions
- Moderate odors, dust, odor, pollen or fumes may cause discomfort and/or irritation to eyes or respiratory passages
- Loud noise from equipment/machines is at a level where ear protection is required.
- Physical effort requiring manual dexterity is required
- Carrying and/or lifting materials up to 75 pounds
Requirements & Qualifications
- High school education or equivalent or relevant work experience
- Funeral industry, landscaping or heavy equipment experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to operate hand-held tools and equipment, including, but not limited to a shovel, pick, rake, lawn mower, weed trimmer and leaf blower
- Ability to operate larger mechanical equipment, including dump trucks, riding mowers, tractors and backhoe.
- Ability to accurately use measuring devices (i.e. tape measure, yard stick, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates, contractors and client families
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits based on your qualifications.
- Your input and voice will help craft the vision of the cemetery.
- A family-owned organization with a long history and stellar reputation.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Cliff Armstrong at: email@example.com or call (480)935-5858.
To apply for this job please visit gilbertmemorialpark.com .