Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
We currently are looking for a Location Manager to manage Funeraria del Angel University in Tucson Arizona.
The Location is on target to serve 325 families this year. Funeraria del Angel University has been providing funeral and cremation services to the Tucson area for more than 90 years. In support of delivering service excellence the location is professionally staffed with two Arrangers, an Office Manager and a team of funeral attendants.
This is an amazing historic facility which has been updated throughout the years.
- Work with local and Market Leadership to achieve financial, production and revenue goals
- Accountable for monitoring and achieving annual financial goals
- Approve expenditures and invoices including overtime
- Manage the daily activities ensuring on-time services
- Assure the location’s operating practices comply with applicable federal and state regulations and Company policies
- Establish Monthly location goals and priorities
- Effectively present and communicate company and marketing strategies
- Understand goals and work closely with the Hispana Marketing Team to increase brand awareness •
- Manage frontline supervisor’s responsibilities, expectations, and accountabilities
- Collaborate with local Management for resource sharing, ideas, and business or operational enhancements
- Work with Market Leadership and Corporate Departments on product, process, and technology needs and improvements
- Ensure the maintenance of facilities, and that grounds are clean, manicured, and working order, budgeting appropriately for repairs including equipment and furniture
- Develop a strong, trusting, and reliable team
- Understand team members’ career aspirations and provide assignments to develop skills and or close gaps
- Responsible for screening candidates, hiring and promoting staff, performance reviews, developmental plans and terminations
- Collaborate with SCI Human Resources, Finance Team, Legal and Senior Management as needed
- Participate in community, civic, or other organizations as a part of the local promotional efforts of the location and the Company
- Develop and or implement plans to improve customer satisfaction index and on-line community reviews
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Diploma in Funeral Services or Mortuary Science preferred
- Funeral Director license as required by state of Arizona
- Minimum (2) years industry experience
- Minimum (2) years of experience managing people
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Financial and business acumen
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Professional interpersonal skills as well as cultural sensitivity and tactfulness to interact with a variety of cultures and language barriers
- Excellent customer service skill
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
In accordance with policy, all SCI applicants must notify their immediate supervisor before applying for this position.
Interested Candidates should contact: