Regency Memorial Group is growing and we are looking to add a Funeral Director to our team!
Regency Mortuary was started in 2000 and purchased by current owner in 2013. New opportunities are on the way and we are looking for the right person to join us on this journey. We are re-imagining the way we serve families with a renewed focus. We are expecting a higher level of service out of ourselves to give an experience to the families like no one else! If you’ve ever thought “I wish they would just let me serve the families” or had an idea to help families more that was never paid any attention to, then we are looking for you! We are going to give you that opportunity!
- Meet with families in arrangements and coordinate funeral and memorial services.
- Looks for ideas outside of the box to improve family experience.
- Participate in On-Call rotation (no after hours removals, just covering phones with answering service)
- Assure the federal and state regulations are being followed and standards met and exceeded.
- Establish goals for short and long term. Execute the goals with daily priorities.
- Remove barriers, encourage ideas, and identify improvements
- Resolves moderately complex problems; provides resolution guidance to supervisors and empowering accountability
- Develop, communicate, and monitor goals, priorities, processes and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Arizona Funeral Director Licensure (Embalmer also preferred but not required)
- Technical schooling diploma Funeral Services/Mortuary Science
- At least 2 (two) years industry experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of industry competitive pricing, demographic patterns, and market competition strongly desired
- Professional interpersonal skills as well as cultural sensitivity and tactfulness to interact with a variety of cultures and language barriers
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Physical effort requiring manual dexterity is required, includes paperwork, calculators, computers and phone usage
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. to assist with moving bodies
- Experience and ability to assist in preparation of bodies and also removals
EMAIL RESUME TO JOHN@AZREGENCYGROUP.COM NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE