We are currently seeking an experienced, well rounded, team oriented, and motivated individual to join the Messinger team. Messinger Mortuary is family owned and operated and has been an important part of the community for over half a century. We pride ourselves on our strong philosophies and core values set forth by the Messinger family. These values have been deeply rooted into all of our businesses, treating each family as if they were our own. We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to help carry on our strong values while helping serve families with the utmost dignity and respect.
Primary Requirements and Responsibilities:
- More than 1-2 year of industry experience
- Experienced using the Arizona Death Registration System, DAVE
- Helping assist Funeral Directors once they have completed arrangements to obtain the proper permitting, paperwork, checks, clergy records, and memorial printing for the following service types but not limited to selected funeral, cremation, ship out / receiving both national and internationally, cemetery and disinterment services.
- Assisting with phone calls and inquiries
- Must be comfortable learning new software such as utilizing Messinger’s systems to complete necessary forms in computer-based system as well good working knowledge of Microsoft/Window based applications.
- Excellent communication skills; highly organized; self-starter. Maintains open and effective communication.
- Must have a current valid Arizona Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
Inquiries and resumes may be directed to Sabrina Messinger at 480-945-9521 or e-mailed to email@example.com
Competitive wages depending upon experience.