Mountain View Funeral Home and Cemetery is looking for a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team in Mesa, AZ! Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange meaningful services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License or has completed the Mortuary Science Program and passed the National Boards and is in the apprenticeship period.
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
All qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to Elisa Krcilek at EKrcilek@mvfuneralhome.com