Ruffner-Wakelin Funeral Homes and Cremation Services is looking for a Funeral Arranger/Cremationist to join our team in Beautiful Prescott, AZ! Our arrangers work with client families to arrange funeral services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange meaningful services.
- Operates Cremation facilities as per company standards.
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Assists with Funeral and Memorial Services. Assists with Graveside set ups.
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms into computer-based system.
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Experience as a Funeral Arranger to assist with families. Licensed or ability to be Licensed as an Arizona Licensed Crematory operator.
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record.
All qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to R. Todd Noecker at email@example.com.